A Love Story-a man who cannot die image photo gallery wallpaper detail news

Sunday, July 14, 20131comments

A Love Story-A man who cannot die image photo gallery wallpaper detail news

 





A love Story: starting a boy and a girl they loved very much.just 5 years ago, The boy name Johny fast look start in his coaching center.The girl name Badhon she look so beautiful. The boy came this girl and look her just look.Johny was impressed Badhon because she is too much cute.everyday  Johny talk her some school subject and personal something.A day girl broke relationship and boy destroy his life but boy didn't die. girl is very happy becouse she married anther person.
Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

October 14, 2014 at 4:29 PM

....Heh....That's funny.....I kinda live that life except- well except I have no one to love....
I am the boy who cannot die....not by his own means....not to keep the peace....I live to cause chaos and evil. I live to spread tears and turmoil. And whoever is with me will suffer plagues of unfortunate grief. I tried to kill myself once but magic has stopped me.....and now....
I am the boy who cannot die....

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Sad day in our life - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger